web analytics
Share This :

Galaxy Royale Ready to Move Apartments

To access Galaxy Royale Pricelist click here

Galaxy Royale ready to move apartments is located near Kisaan Chowk, Greater Noida(West). Kisaan chowk is a well-known location in Greater Noida(West).

Galaxy Royale Ready to Move Apartments 1

The location has many advantages some of which are:-

Galaxy Royale Location Advantage

  1. 2 Kms from the 14 lane NH-24.
  2. 15 minutes drive from Delhi.
  3. 2.5 km from Vijay Nagar Railway Station.
  4. 8 km from Wave City Centre Metro Station. 1.5 km from the proposed metro station at Kisaan Chowk.
  5. Proposed Jewar International Airport is 65 km from Kisaan chowk.
  6. The locality has plenty of reputed educational institutions like Pacific International, Sarvottam School, and Ryan International School.
  7. The area has a number of shops, ATM, restaurants to facilitate a comfortable and enjoyable lifestyle.
  8. ABES Engineering College, Institute of Management Studies, AKG Engineering College are within 7 km radius.
GO TO  Home loan eligibility

Galaxy Royale Layout Plan

Spread over 5 acres, the project offers ready to move 2, 3 and 4 bhk flats. The project has all the amenities that are necessary for today’s city lifestyle. These features make Galaxy Royale a unique ready to move choice :-

  1. Entrance Cobbled Plaza
  2. Ramp
  3. Car Parking
  4. Feature Paving
  5. 6.00 mtr wide driveway
  6. Lawn
  7. pool Deck
  8. Swimming poll
  9. Children’s Play Area
  10. Gazebo
  11. WaterFreature
  12. Stepping Stone
  13. Badminton Court
  14. Roundabout
Galaxy Royale Layout
Site Layout Plan
GO TO  Galaxy Blue Sapphire Plaza

Galaxy Royale Project Highlights Galaxy royale

  1. The project has ready to move towers with an Occupancy Certificate.
  2. Certified earthquake resistant structure as per IS Codes of Practice.
  3. Separate lift lobby in each block on every floor. Lifts by well-known manufacturers like OTIS, KONE, and JOHNSONS.
  4. Housing loan facility is available from the leading financial institutions.
  5. Parks, Children’s play area
  6. Only 20% of the area is covered and the rest of 80% is open space.
  7. It has a club and a swimming pool.
  8. Rainwater harvesting has been implemented. There is an individual RO Unit for drinking water in each apartment.
  9. 24 Hours security with intercom facility is available.
  10. Extra spacious room sizes, balconies, and big windows have been provided to ensure most comfortable living.
  11. There is a society shopping plaza to cater to residents daily needs.Galaxy Royale Ready to Move Apartments 2

Apartment Sizes

2 BHK(ready to move)
Galaxy Royale Ready to Move Apartments 3
2 BHK 1060 Sqft
Galaxy Royale 2 BHK 1195 apartment for sale
2 BHK 1195 Sqft
2 BHK (under construction)
Galaxy Royale 2 BHK 990 sqft under construction flat for sale
2 BHK 990 Sqft
Galaxy Royale 2 BHK + study 1240 sqft under construction flat for sale
2 BHK 1240 Sqft
Galaxy Royale 2 BHK + study 1120 sqft under construction flat for sale
2 BHK 1120 Sqft
3 BHK(ready to move)
Galaxy Royale 3 BHK 1350 sqft under construction flat for sale
3 BHK 1345 Sqft
4 BHK(under construction)
Galaxy Royale 4 BHK 2390 sqft under construction flat for sale
4 BHK 2390 Sqft

For site visit and other queries call +91-9899011510

GO TO  Investing in Property

Share This :
WhatsApp chat