If you wish to write on property, real estate, construction and home improvement related topics then we would be glad to publish your article. We would like to give your talent the audience it deserves. A number of fine writers have got the opportunity to showcase their writing skills on our website. Read on to find out how you can become one of them.
Popular Articles on Our Website
Here are links to some of the popular articles on our website:-
- Top 5 ready to move apartment societies of Greater Noida West-Noida Extension
- How to generate more real estate leads with content marketing
- ऑनलाईन प्रॉपर्टी खरेदी करतायंत? या गोष्टी लक्षात ठेवा!
- Tax Deduction at Source-TDS on sale of immovable property
- Upcoming residential projects in Jaipur that redefine luxury living
- Type of Home Loans in India
- Inspiring Interior Design Ideas for your dream home
Content Submission Guidelines
So how do you write a great article on real estate, construction, home improvement, or for that matter any topic? You need to keep the following things in mind while writing:-
- Your content should be unique and must not have been published anywhere else.
- The lower word limit for the article is 600 words. The recommended length of the article is 1500+ words. The upper limit is 3000 words.
- You should choose a topic that is universal in nature and has a mass audience. Substantiating your view with statistics and examples would definitely be advantageous. Use keywords, headings, and subheadings to make the article SEO friendly.
- You can include links to other articles and your site in the write-up. They should appear to be a natural part of the article rather than forced.
- Spammy or low-quality links will not be accepted.
- Please ensure that the submitted content has proper grammar and correct spelling.
- You must include images in your article. The images should be unique and be free to use without any copyrights.
- Write your link URLs in the content as text in brackets i.e Read this article here(https://www.your.link.com/subfolder/).
- Mention Author name, a brief introduction, and a contact email address.
- The submitted article can be rejected without assigning any reasons. Published articles can also be similarly removed.
- After submitting the article it would become our property and we would be free to edit it to suit our reader’s tastes.
- We would take a decision on publishing your content within three days from the date of submission.
- Submit your content in docx(MS Word) or odt(LibreOffice Writer) file format only. Attach the high-resolution image files separately.
- After the topic is approved, kindly submit your content within a week to ensure that your article is considered for publishing.
- Check your inbox and spam folder for messages as sometimes emails get marked as spam.
- You can email your content at [email protected] or click on the button below for the same.